Friday, January 20, 2012

20 jan 12

Yes, in the words of the end song from Portal, I'm still alive. I've been busy working and pursuing the things that men pursue hence the lack of blogging of late.

I had an email exchange this week with Traction Man. After Tom Harris got in trouble for uploading a Downfall spoof the Telegraph made a list of the 25 best ones. The one I made, inspired by Traction Man's plight, back in 2009 came in at number 19. Unfortunately I had to remove it from YouTube due to a takedown notice but I still have the original files which I sent him.

The antics of politicians, be they from the red, blue, green, yellow or purple teams are still pissing me off. I doubt that none of them realise that the only time they need to interfere, or to be seen to be doing things, is when things NEED to be done. If it ain't broke don't fix it. This constant meddling for the sake of meddling with laws, with our lives, is causing more harm than good. I think I'm suffering from a severe bout of anger fatigue or, as the majority of the population call it, happiness because I just don't have the urge to rant and rage right now.

On the way back from the bank this morning I saw this car/Ka



Made me smile!

2 comments:

Joe Public said...

"I've been busy working and pursuing the things that men pursue ..........."

Women????

manwiddicombe said...

;-)